Chimney cowl with external bearing made of 1.4404 chimney steel is designed to support gravitational exhaust ventilation and draft in flue, smoke and ventilation chimneys.Using a high-quality ball bearing above the body of chimney cowl guarantees long, maintenance-free use and significantly extends the service life of the chimney cowl.Regardless of the direction and strength of the wind, the base always sets with its direction, thereby covering the chimney opening.The chimney cowl is an ideal solution when there is no stabilized chimney draft or it is too small, and with unfavorable terrain configuration, strong and frequent winds.
- Material: 1.4404 chimney steel
- Coating: heat resistant paint
- Thickness: 0.6 mm
- Max working temperature: 650 ° C
- Welding: plasma
- Connection method: chalice
- Bearing : 2xball
- Warranty: 5 years
- Gas / Oil furnace
- Wood-fired furnace
- Coal-fired furnace
Advantages of chimney cowls:
- high acid resistance
- easy and quick assembly
- protects the chimney duct from rain, snow or birds nesting
- solution for unfavorable terrain configuration with strong, variable wind's blows
- prevents downdraught
- effectively stabilizes and supports chimney draft when chimney flue is below top of the roof, house is surround by high trees or in the valley etc.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Chimney Steel 1,4404 0,6 mm
|Gas/Oil furnance, Smoke flue, Ventilation, Chimney
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Extra fee 89,99 EUR for heavy (over 31kg) and bulky orders.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
If you have any questions to item please let us know via email: email@example.com
Please do not forget to add item name or link to product page.