Pumps designed for constant or variable flow water supply systems with the medium temperature not exceeding 100°C (80°C) and the pressure not exceeding 0.6 MPa. Pumps are most often used in heating and cooling systems. The smallest of the series, the IPML 25/125 pump can also be used to fill solar systems. The IPML 50/1100 and 50/2200 water circulation pumps are intended for water containing non-abrasive and non-absorbent solid impurities of 0.27 kg/m3.
• Maximum liquid temperature 80 /100°C
• Maximum ambient temperature 40°C
• Class B/F Insulation
• Operating mode - continuous
• Protection - IP44
• Protection for 230V motors
• Rotational speed of the electric motor: 2850RMP
• Pump body: cast iron
• Bearing retainer: cast iron
• Motor housing: aluminium
• Shaft and rotor: stainless steel AISI 304
• Impeller: brass (to IPML 50/1100)
• Impeller: cast iron (from IPML 50/1500))
• Mechanical seal: ceramics/graphite/NBR
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Max.Flow||20 000 - 25 000 l/h|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Extra fee 89,99 EUR for heavy (over 31kg) and bulky orders.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
If you have any questions to item please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not forget to add item name or link to product page.