Deep well pumps are designed for pumping water from wells with water levels more than about twentyfive feet below the pump location. Such pumps are designed so that the pump cylinder is near the well water level and the water is forced to the surface rather than being sucked to it.
- supplying in water buildings housing one or more families,
- supplying in water farms and outbuildings,
- supplying in water catering facilities, guesthouses, smaller production plants and hotels,
- supplying in water holiday homes and recreational allotments,
- supplying water to watering systems, including sprinklers and droplet systems,
- pumping of groundwaters in order to reduce the water surface