WZI-AUTO 900 is a compact device designed to provide households with clean water from their own water intakes (wells) or to increase pressure from the water supply network. The pumps are equipped with a frequency inverter that guarantees constant pressure in all water taps, soft starts of the motor and lower current consumption compared to classical pressure boosting plants. The pumps with an integrated frequency inverter are state-of-the-art and energy efficient devices characterised by their silent operation, ease of installation and use, integrated protection against dry running, water hammer, pressure decrease or increase, or motor overload. A very important characteristic of the IBO pumps with an integrated frequency inverter is their ease of use. Starting up and configuring the pump does not require the presence of an automation specialist - the user only has to set the operating pressure of the device using two buttons (+ and –). Despite utilising a small 900W motor, the WZI-AUTO 900 pump achieves very good parameters: flow rate of 75l/min and head of 43m. These parameters are sufficient to satisfy the needs of a singlefamily home or commercial premises. Additionally, the device is classified as S1, which means it has been designed for continuous duty.
• High efficiency despite utilising a small 900W motor
• Silent operation allowing the device to be installed even in usable rooms
• Ease of use and convenient operation
• Lower motor and hydraulic part wear thanks to an integrated “motor soft start”
• Constant pressure guarantee
• Protective functions: against dry running, overload, overvoltage/undervoltage, motor overload, water hammer
• Housing: plastic
• Impeller: Brass
• Diffuser: Cast iron
• Shaft and rotor: stainless steel AISI 304
• Inverter display: LED
• Mechanical sealing: Ceramics/graphite
• Motor rotational speed: 0-4000RPM
• Frequency range: 30-50Hz
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Max.Flow||1 000 - 5 000 l/h|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
If you have any questions to item please let us know via email: email@example.com
Please do not forget to add item name or link to product page.