The Turbowent Tulipan is a chimney cowl which uses the wind's force to improve the chimney draught. The Tulipan arranges an ideal combustion, because the turbine always rotates in the same direction, independent of the wind's strength or direction. It also protects the chimney from outside influences like rain or snow. The construction of this chimney cowl allows to mount it on ducts which are very close to each other.
- diameter: 150 mm
- height: 475 mm
- weight: 1,60 kg
- material: high quality steel
- maximum service temperature: 150°C
- noise level: 26 dB
- for insertion
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation.
oil / gas
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR.
DPD Tracked Postage / Polish Postal Service
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order