TAGRED PROFESSIONAL TA980 is a powerful, compact and portable generator, perfect for home, garden or outdoor activities.
With 2 stroke, air cooled petrol engine, generator provides a reliable source of electrical backup or standby power for light trade, DIY, leisure and home users alike! Generator delivers 0,98kW of power from a 230V socket. This generator is powered by our reliable and quite running 2.1HP petrol engine. Also features a 12 V output for maximum flexibility. A 4 litre fuel tank gives 10 hours of run time at 100% load.
The engine generator is built into a heavy duty powder coated all-steel frame to protect the generators components and provide useful lifting and securing points.
- 2 stroke , Single phase , air cooled engine
- Supplied complete with spark plug key, screwdriver, battery charging cables, power plug
- Voltometer and Fuel gauge
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Voltage : 12 V / 230 V
- Rated Power : 0,98 kW
- Max Power : 1,25 kW
- Fuel Tank : 4 L (50/1 mix of petrol and oil for 2 stroke engines)
- Fuel consumption : 0,4 L/h
- Noise level : 62 dB
- Pull start
- CE approved
- Overall Dimensions: L380mm x W320mm x H320mm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Intelligent Throttle Technology - Unlike traditional generators that operate at a constant speed / rpm, the Tagred portable generator is equipped with a microprocessor controlled by Intelligent Throttle Technology that adjusts the engine speed to energy demand. If the generator does not power many devices, it works at a slower speed. In this way, the generator reduces fuel consumption, extending the life of the engine and increasing the gap between filling the fuel tank. When the load increases, the generator will automatically increase speed and RPM, adapting to the energy demand.
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Power (W)||1250 W|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR.
DPD Tracked Postage / Polish Postal Service
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
Price Quality Servicepiotrturboon 24/05/2020respectable seller, short email contact ... full understanding