Submersible Sludge Pump is designed for dewatering works in the construction industry, dewatering flooded buildings and rooms, taking water from ponds, lakes and rivers. All places, where there is risk of considerable sand content in pumped water.
• material: cast iron
• input: 220-240VAC/50Hz
• power : 1600 W
• max. flow : 12500 l / h
• max. head : 8m
• max. horizontal pressing : 20m
• max. dirt : 2mm
• fluid temperature: 35 °C
• dimension : diameter 19cm / 35cm height
• weight : 7,5 kg
• connection / hose adapters: 1"
• protection: class B IPX68
• certificate CE approved
• equipped with 8 m cable with EU 2 pin plug - (EU/UK 2 pin to 3 pin adapter included) + float switch
• thermal protection switches off the pump when overheated
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Max.Flow||10 000 - 15 000 l/h|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order