The KBFU submersible pumps are intended for professional drainage works. Used mainly in civil engineering for draining excavations. The pumps have a durable and solid design. They are suitable for pumping water with sand. The pumps have a cooling jacket in the housing so they do not have to be fully submerged. The top quality materials used and very high performance makes KBFU pumps suitable for operation in harsh environment, such as mines. Double mechanical seal is used to guarantee tightness. 0.45-2.2 kW single-phase pumps are equipped with thermal protection mounted in the winding. The 50-KBFU-0.45 pump has a float switch for automatic pump control.The 25-KBFU-0.45 pump can pump water down to 3 mm level. KBFU pumps have motors with Class F winding insulation and bearings manufactured by NSK in Japan.
Draining flooded rooms, houses, garages and premises. Irrigation. Draining construction sites. Pumping rainwater and surface water from ponds, lakes and rivers. Civil engineering. Mines and quarries. Anywhere there is a risk of high sand content in the pumped water.
• input: 230V / 50Hz
• power : 450 W
• max. flow : 16800 l / h
• max. head : 11m
• max. dirt : 5mm
• dimension : diameter 27cm / 35cm height
• weight : 12 kg
• connection / hose adapters: 2" (52mm)
• certificate CE approved
• Motor housing: alloy/grey cast iron
• Body: grey cast iron
• Shaft and rotor: stainless steel AISI 304
• Impeller: grey cast iron with wear-resistant coating / chromium alloy • Maximum liquid temperature 40°C
• Maximum ambient temperature 40°C
• Thermal protection: 230V-yes/400V-no
• Class F Insulation
• Operating mode - continuous
• Protection - IP68
• Water PH: 5-9
• Liquid density: 1.2x10^3kg/m^3
• equipped with 8 m cable with EU 2 pin plug - (EU/UK 2 pin to 3 pin adapter included) + float switch
• thermal protection switches off the pump when overheated
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Max.Flow||15 000 - 20 000 l/h|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order