Self-adjusting chimney cowl Rotowent on slide bearings is a device, which, in a dynamic way, uses force of the wind to increase chimney draught. The cap always places itself in the opposite direction to the wind no matter of its strength or direction.It is to be mounted on gravitation based chimney ducts endings: flue (gas, oil) and smoke - versions made with stainless steel. With versions made with copper or galvanised steel - ventilation.Maximum withstand temperatures up to 500°C.
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) smoke chimney draught
oil / gas
* only for chrome-nickel chimney cowls
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Size||Ø150, Ø200, Ø250|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR.
DPD Tracked Postage / Polish Postal Service
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order