The Rotary chimney cowl which uses the wind's force to improve the chimney draught. It arranges an ideal combustion, because the turbine always rotates in the same direction, independent of the wind's strength or direction. It also protects the chimney from outside influences like rain or snow.
- Ød - 150
- ØD - 265
- B - 250
- C - 190
- H - 330
- H1 - 110
- H2 - 30
- ball bearing in aluminium cover
- efficiency 400 m3/h
- maximum service temperature: 150°C
- quiet work
- openable version
1. Mounting screw
2. Rotary turbine
3. Turbine axis (acid-proof)
4. Bearings immersed in oil
5. Body made of aluminum casting - tight bearing housing
6. Base plate with mounting holes
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation.
- aluminium (cowl) / galvanized steel (base) version only for ventilation
- chimney steel 1.4301 version for ventilation or gas/oil furnace
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order