The push in base to ceramics made of acid-resistant steel is intended for mounting the base on a ceramic chimney, the use of movable mustaches protects the ceramic pipe from damage.
- Material: stainless steel 1.4404
- Thickness: 1 mm
- Max working temperature: 450 ° C
- Welding: plasma
- Connection method: chalice
- Warranty: 2 years
- Gas / Oil furnace
Advantages of chimney cowls:
- easy and quick assembly
- aesthetically finishes the end of the chimney
- a wide range of standard elements and the possibility of making unusual elements
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Material||Chimney Steel 1,4404 1,0 mm|
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Size||Ø140, Ø150, Ø160, Ø180, Ø200|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order