A series of submersible pumps with cutting system designed for pumping domestic sewage.In case of flooding, they can be used for draining rooms. The robust construction of the pump made of durable cast iron, the cutting system with a cutting knife and very reasonable price have made the pumps very popular among individual customers. The pumps are equipped with a float switch for automatic operation. To ensure reliable operation, the pumps are equipped with overload protection mounted on the cable. Pump outlet provides connection of the discharge hose with a hose clamp or fast-connection.
Pumping sewage from domestic septic tanks and draining flooded rooms, houses, garages and premises. Pumping rainwater and surface water from ponds, lakes and rivers, supplying water to waterholes.
• Maximum liquid temperature 40°C
• Maximum ambient temperature 40°C
• Thermal protection: yes
• Class B Insulation
• Operating mode - continuous
• Protection - IP68
• Water PH: 5 - 9
• Motor housing: grey cast iron
• Body: grey cast iron
• Shaft and rotor: stainless steel AISI 304
• Impeller: grey cast iron
• Cutting knife: grey cast iron/stainless steel AISI 304
• Mechanical seal: ceramics/graphite/NBR
• Rotational speed of the electric motor: 2850RMP
• Cable length: 10 m cable with EU 2 pin plug - (EU/UK 2 pin to 3 pin adapter included)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Sewage Pump FURIATKA€ 179.99
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Max.Flow||15 000 - 20 000 l/h, 20 000 - 25 000 l/h|
|Features||float switch, grinder, overload protection|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
Write Your Own Review
Price Quality Service
As described A***Review by jeff246bikeron 05/10/2019As described A***