The Rotary chimney cowl which uses the wind's force to improve the chimney draught. It arranges an ideal combustion, because the turbine always rotates in the same direction, independent of the wind's strength or direction. It also protects the chimney from outside influences like rain or snow.
- ball bearing in aluminium cover
- efficiency 400 m3/h
- maximum service temperature: 150°C
- quiet work
- openable version
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation.
- aluminium (cowl) / galvanized steel (base) version only for ventilation
- chimney steel 0,6mm for ventilation or gas/oil furnace
|Ø150 - 6"
|Ø200 - 8"
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Destination||Gas/Oil furnance, Ventilation|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Extra fee 89,99 EUR for heavy (over 31kg) and bulky orders.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
If you have any questions to item please let us know via email: email@example.com
Please do not forget to add item name or link to product page.