KRAFT&DELE KD1847 is universal device used for welding stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, copper and other non-ferrous metals. It can be used in various types of acid, alkaline and cellulose electrodes.. Variable amperage control of between 20 and 300 amps ensure that you are always in control.High-performance inverter provides a durable arc. The KD1847 welder uses advanced PWM welding technology. PWM technology enables the generation of powerful electrical power for welding and cutting.Anti-stick and thermal protection are integrated into this fan cooled unit for your piece of mind and to protect the unit from premature damage. Your inverter is supplied with an MMA DIN electrode holder and lead earth clamp wire brush and mask.
- Professional quality, portable 300 amp welder kit.
- Supplied complete with mask, brush, earth clamp MMA DIN
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Power supply 230V / 50-60Hz
- 60% duty cycle - 300A
- Performance: 85%
- Input current: 6980W
- Output current range from 20-300 MMA.
- Rated output voltage: 29,2 V
- Power coefficient: 0.93
- Usable elecrode (mm) - 1.6 - 4 mm
- Cooling System - Forced Air fan and thermostat
- Designed for Manual Arc Welding coated electrode MMA
- Inverter IGBT
- Insulation class B
- IP21S protection class.
- CE approved
- HOT START technology enables easy arc starting.
- ANTI STICK technology prevents sticking electrodes
- ARC FORCE technology stabilize the arc, regardless of its length
- Dimensions: 440 x 230 x 295mm
- Weight (kg) - 6 kg
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
If you have any questions to item please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not forget to add item name or link to product page.