KRAFT&DELE KD1833 is universal device used for welding stainless steel, alloy steel, carbon steel, copper and other non-ferrous metals. It can be used in various types of acid, alkaline and cellulose electrodes.. Variable amperage control of between 20 and 300 amps ensure that you are always in control.High-performance inverter provides a durable arc. The KD1833 welder uses advanced PWM welding technology. PWM technology enables the generation of powerful electrical power for welding and cutting.Anti-stick and thermal protection are integrated into this fan cooled unit for your piece of mind and to protect the unit from premature damage.Thanks to the possibility of power supply from the network or power generator, the devices are ideal for field work, even with long power cables.
- Professional quality, portable 300 amp welder kit.
- Supplied complete with mask, brush, earth clamp MMA DIN
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Power supply 230V / 50-60Hz
- 60% duty cycle - 300A
- Input current: 6980W
- Output current range from 20-300 LCD.
- Rated output voltage: 29,2 V
- Power coefficient: 0.93
- Usable elecrode (mm) - 1.6 - 3,25 mm
- Cooling System - Forced Air fan and thermostat
- Designed for Manual Arc Welding coated electrode MMA
- Inverter IGBT
- Insulation class B
- IP21S protection class.
- CE approved
- power cord with EU 2 pin plug - (EU/UK 2 pin to 3 pin adapter included)
- HOT START technology enables easy arc starting.
- ANTI STICK technology prevents sticking electrodes
- ARC FORCE technology stabilize the arc, regardless of its length
- Dimensions: 210 x 100 x 130mm
- Weight (kg) - 3 kg
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order