Kraft&Dele KD109 is a powerful, compact and portable generator, perfect for home, garden or outdoor activities. With 2 stroke, air cooled petrol engine, generator provides a reliable source of electrical backup or standby power for light trade, DIY, leisure and home users alike! Generator delivers 0,8kW of power from a 230V socket. This generator is powered by our reliable and quite running 2.0HP petrol engine. Also features a 12 V output for maximum flexibility. A 4 litre fuel tank gives 8-10 hours of run time at 100% load.The power generators engine has chromed piston so it works very stable, silent and economical.The rubber stands suppress all vibrations and minimise noise. The engine generator is built into a heavy duty powder coated all-steel frame to protect the generators components and provide useful lifting and securing points.
- 2 stroke , Single phase , air cooled engine with chromed piston
- Supplied complete with spark plug key, screwdriver, battery charging cables, power plug
- Voltometer and Fuel gauge
- Fuel: Mix of petrol and oil for 2 stroke engines (50:1)
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Voltage : 12 V / 230 V
- Rated Power : 0,8 kW
- Max Power : 1,5 kW
- Fuel Tank : 4 L
- Fuel consumption : 0,4 L/h
- Noise level : 68 dB
- Pull start
- CE, TUV, GS approved
- Overall Dimensions: L390mm x W330mm x H330mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Intelligent Throttle Technology - Unlike traditional generators that operate at a constant speed / rpm, the portable generator is equipped with a microprocessor controlled by Intelligent Throttle Technology that adjusts the engine speed to energy demand. If the generator does not power many devices, it works at a slower speed. In this way, the generator reduces fuel consumption, extending the life of the engine and increasing the gap between filling the fuel tank. When the load increases, the generator will automatically increase speed and RPM, adapting to the energy demand.
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Extra fee 89,99 EUR for heavy (over 31kg) and bulky orders.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
If you have any questions to item please let us know via email: email@example.com
Please do not forget to add item name or link to product page.
Price Quality Servicegrunditg on 02/07/2018Fast shipping. Excellent product & seller. Will buy from them again