The circulating pump of the heating is also called heating pump. In the heating system, it ensures the circulation of the heating water in the system. IBO OHI pumps are made of high quality materials and economical. Manual speed-speed controllers ensure optimal adaptation to the system by means of practical characteristics. Suitable for almost all heating and air-conditioning systems (+ 2 ° C to + 110 ° C).
Advantages of OHI model series:
• power saving and economy of boiler fuel
• standart measurments
• ease of installation and use
• long failure-free performance
• materials and parts are resistant agains aggressive water enviroment and do not require additional maintenance
• pump design allows to separate control unit from the pump in case of failure or maintenance
• quiet performance even in high speeds due to the materials used
• suitable for drinking water
• material: cast iron
• bearing material: ceramics
• input: 220-230V / 50Hz
• spacing: 130mm
• power (1/2/3): 46W / 63W / 93W
• max flow(1/2/3): 22 l/min / 38 l/min / 55 l/min
• max water level (1/2/3): 3m / 5m / 6m
• fluid temperature: 2-110 °C
• max pressure: 10 bar
• protection: IP44
• pipe union/diameter : 3/4" - DN 20
• pump connection : 1" - DN 25
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
|Max.Flow||1 000 - 5 000 l/h|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR. DPD / UPS / Polish Postal Service.
Non EU customers (e.g Norway, UK) are responsible for all
import/customs/local tax fees that may be incurred upon receipt of your package.
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order
If you have any questions to item please let us know via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not forget to add item name or link to product page.