The Grundfos ALPHA2 L is the latest member of the family of high-quality Grundfos circulating pumps. With Grundfos ALPHA2 L, you can stop worrying about complicated pump settings, it's flexible, reliable, and more compact than any other A-labelled circulator pump on the market today. The Grundfos ALPHA2 L is the ideal choice for variety of domestic circulation heating systems, having both variable speed pressure controlled operation, and standard selectable 3-speed operation.The reduction of power consumption has been achieved by using the latest permanent magnet motor technology.The variable speed modulating modes allow the pump to match its performance to the system requirements, helping to reduce noise when thermostatic valves are closing down. Grundfos ALPHA2 L automatically controls the differential pressure by adjusting the pump performance to the actual heating demand, without the use of external components.
Features and Benefits
The pump is characterised by:
- Maximum operating pressure 10 bar
- Pipe connection 1 1⁄2"
- Port-to-port length 180 mm
- Pumped liquid Water
- Liquid temperature range 2 .. 110 °C
- Head Max 4m (25-40) ; 6m (25-60)
- Max Power input 5-22W (25-40) ; 7-45W (25-60)
- Compact design - The innovative design makes the Grundfos ALPHA2 L heating circulator the most compact Grundfos circulator available. With the electronics integrated in the pump housing, installation in very confined spaces is now possible.
- Effortless installation and start-up - this Grundfos circulator is easy to install. With the factory setting, the pump can, in most cases, be started without making any settings.
- A-label - The frequency converter, permanent-magnet technology, and compact stator place the Grundfos ALPHA2 L highest on the energy label scheme. ALPHA2 L pump will use up to 80% less electrical energy than D-labelled circulators.
- ALPHA plug - The much appreciated and very popular ALPHA plug is the only plug in the market that offers extremely simple cable connection.
- High degree of comfort - Minimum noise from valves, etc.
- One-touch operation - Intuitive one-touch operation enables simple setting.
- Plug and Pump - Suitable for installation in existing systems. No need to open terminal box.
- Safety - Built-in electrical and thermal protection of the pump.
- User-friendly front-mounted control panel.
ALPHA2 L is suitable for:
- systems with constant or variable flows where it is desirable to optimise the setting of the pump duty point;
- systems with variable flow-pipe temperature.
- installation in existing systems where the differential pressure of the pump is too high during periods of reduced flow demand.
- installation in new systems for automatic adjustment of the performance to flow demands without the use of bypass valves or similar expensive components.
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR.
DPD Tracked Postage / Polish Postal Service
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order