The Turbowent with external bearings is a chimney cowl which uses the wind's force to improve the chimney draught. The "turbine" always rotates in the same direction, independent of the strength or the direction of the wind. The Turbowent arranges an ideal combustion and besides it protects the chimney from outside influences like rain or snow. As the ball bearings lay outside, the flue's influence is minimised and there is the possibility to use the chimney cowl also with gas-fired installations.Maximum withstand temperature: 250°C
- when there are wind fluctuations on the chimney duct ending, caused by its bad location
- when there is an unfavorable terrain configuration, with strong and frequent winds
- when there is a lack of chimney draught or it is too weak
- in order to improve the natural (gravitation) ventilation.
- openable version which makes easier chimney cleaning
oil / gas
|Dispatch Time||5 days|
Shipping cost is 9,99 EUR.
DPD Tracked Postage / Polish Postal Service
Combined Shipping - you pay shipping cost only for first item in your order